Unilever is currently hiring a Customer Service Officer at their Gurugram location. Candidates who have completed their education in any graduate branch are eligible to apply for the position.
Unilever Off Campus Drive
|Name Of Post
|Software Development Engineer
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|As Per Company Standards
|Last Date To Apply
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling by visiting the market and driving the distribution system.
- Manage the distributor system, including both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Analyze and extract MIS reports systematically to identify gaps and opportunities for improving execution and performance in the respective geography.
- Negotiate with distributors and develop their people to obtain more business from customers.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Also, generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- Analyze ways to improve the competitive position in the market through better customer service.
- Systematically monitor the performance of the distributor and their sales team and take corrective action to address any infrastructure gaps.
- Minimum full-time graduation is required.
- Excellent in ROI calculations and RS distribution management.
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment and sales planning.
- Experience in conducting promotional activities and their execution.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel.
Application process for Unilever Customer Service Officer Jobs 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply for the position online through the link provided.
- Complete the application form and submit your resume along with a cover letter.
- After completing the first two steps, you will receive an interview call letter. Crack the interview to secure the job.
|To Apply Unilever Customer Service Officer Jobs