Unilever is currently hiring a Customer Service Officer at their Gurugram location. Candidates who have completed their education in any graduate branch are eligible to apply for the position.
Sorry! You are Blocked from seeing the Ads
Unilever Off Campus Drive
|Name Of Post||Software Development Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling by visiting the market and driving the distribution system.
- Manage the distributor system, including both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Analyze and extract MIS reports systematically to identify gaps and opportunities for improving execution and performance in the respective geography.
- Negotiate with distributors and develop their people to obtain more business from customers.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Also, generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- Analyze ways to improve the competitive position in the market through better customer service.
- Systematically monitor the performance of the distributor and their sales team and take corrective action to address any infrastructure gaps.
- Minimum full-time graduation is required.
- Excellent in ROI calculations and RS distribution management.
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment and sales planning.
- Experience in conducting promotional activities and their execution.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel.
Application process for Unilever Customer Service Officer Jobs 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply for the position online through the link provided.
- Complete the application form and submit your resume along with a cover letter.
- After completing the first two steps, you will receive an interview call letter. Crack the interview to secure the job.
|To Apply Unilever Customer Service Officer Jobs||Click Here|